Our neurology expertise encompasses the diagnosis and treatment of a broad spectrum of disorders of the central and peripheral nervous system, including the brain and spinal cord, their blood vessels, the peripheral nerves, and the muscular system.
Northern Light Neurology is an excellent resource for early treatment of strokes, seizures, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, neuromuscular disorders, migraine, and other neurological conditions. Our Primary Stroke Center is nationally accredited by the Joint Commission. We provide acute endovascular interventions, as well as evaluations for elective endovascular treatment of brain aneurysms, vascular malformations, and other vascular disorders of head, neck and spine. Our movement disorder experts and neuromuscular specialists all have advanced training in their fields. Our multidisciplinary MS Care Clinic employs a caring team with top expertise. We offer botulinum toxoid treatments for dystonia and migraine.
Our Neurodiagnostic services use leading-edge technology and offer EEG, ambulatory EEG monitoring, long-term inpatient video-EEG monitoring, ICU EEG monitoring, EMG and Nerve Conduction Studies, Evoked Potentials, Transcranial Doppler Ultrasound, and Intraoperative Neurophysiologic Monitoring of neurosurgical and vascular procedures.
Our expert team of neurologists, nurses, medical assistants, and compassionate staff will go the extra mile to help you understand your symptoms and your condition, and offer the latest therapeutic and management options.
• Stroke, seizure disorders, Parkinson’s disease and movement
disorders, neuromuscular disorders, migraine, and other
disorders of the nervous system
• Evaluations for endovascular treatment of brain aneurysms,
vascular malformations and other vascular disorders of head,
neck and spine
• Botulinum toxoid treatments for dystonia and migraine
• Electromyography (EMG) and nerve conduction studies (NCS)
• Accredited Primary Stroke Center of Excellence
• Endovascular treatment of acute stroke, aneurysms and
other vascular disorders of head, neck and spine
• Neurohospitalist consulting service
• Epilepsy monitoring unit (EMU) and evaluation of spells of
MS Care Clinic
• Comprehensive multiple sclerosis care
• Caring multidisciplinary team
• Based on National MS Society guidelines
• Coordinated rehabilitation care
• EEG, ambulatory EEG, ICU and EMU video-EEG monitoring
• Evoked potentials (VEP, BAEP, SSEP)
• Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring (IONM)
• Transcranial Doppler ultrasound (TCD)