Our support groups offer an opportunity to listen what other patients have experienced in their journeys. You are not required to speak—only to listen. Our bariatric surgeons attend support groups from time to time, so it is a great chance to ask questions. Support groups are free and do not require registration.
We offer support groups at three Northern Light Health locations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center in Bangor on the first Friday of each month, 4:30-6:30 pm
- Inland Hospital in Waterville on the first Wednesday of each month, 5-6:30 pm*
- AR Gould in Presque Isle on the first Wednesday of each month, 5-6:30 pm*
We also offer an online support group. To join our online support group, please contact Lynn or Tama.
* 2020 Changes to the regular meeting schedule include:
- Presque Isle group will meet January 8, 2020.
- Waterville group will not meet in January or July 2020.