Northern Light Surgery and Trauma welcomes oral and maxillofacial surgeon
Northern Light Surgery and Trauma is pleased to welcome Ahmed Messahel, MD
to their practice.
An oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Messahel earned his degrees from the University of Birmingham Medical School and the University of Liverpool Dental School in the United Kingdom.
He is Board Certified by the Royal College of Surgeons of England (London), and holds the following medical and dental qualifications: BDS, MB ChB, FDSRCS (Eng), MRCS (Eng), FRCS-OMFS (Eng).
Dr. Messahel specializes in the treatment of:
Adult and pediatric facial trauma
Adult and pediatric elective oral surgery
- Midface and mandibular fractures
- Zygomatic and orbital fractures
- Facial soft tissue wounds
- Impacted adult and pediatric teeth
- Impacted wisdom teeth
- Impacted canine teeth
- Impacted supernumerary/supplemental/ectopic teeth
- Orthodontic surgical extractions
- Orthodontic surgical exposure and bonding of teeth
- Alveolar bone grafting
- Dental cysts associated with unerupted teeth
- Oral soft tissue lesions
For more information or to schedule an appointment call 973.4949.