Date: Saturday, December 7, 2019
Location: Ramada, Ellsworth
Tickets are sold out. Contact JoAnn Brown at 664-5548 to be put on the waiting list.
The Poinsettia Ball is the premier annual holiday event and charity fundraiser for the Ellsworth area with over 425 business and community leaders and members coming together to celebrate and support their community hospital. Now in its 28th year, this fundraiser typically sells out quickly enjoys the support of over 100 business and individual sponsors. In 2019, we can exceed $1,000,000 as the life-time fundraising total for this event! Proceeds from this year’s event will benefit Women’s Health, Obstetrics, and Maternity. Your support will enable us to thrive in the delivery of the best patient care practices, enhance our clinical capabilities, and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
We would be honored if you would consider sponsoring this year’s Poinsettia Ball. Please follow the link to print out the sponsorship guide and sponsorship form which should be completed and mailed or emailed to the address on the form.
We thank you for your participation and support of the Poinsettia Ball and for helping us to provide the best in patient care.
- Thank you to presenting sponsor Machias Savings bank
- Thank you Poinsettia Tree sponsor No Frills Oil and Wardwell Oil
- Thank you to Champagne sponsor Jones, Kuriloff, & Sargent LLC
- Thank you to Maine Coast hospital medical staff for sponsoring the band
- Thank you to Wallace Events for sponsoring lights, sound, & table settings
- Thank you to Chipper's Restaurant & Catering for sponsoring the dinner & bar
- Thank you to BBD Marketing LLC for creating & producing the PSA that will be shown on WVII and WABI
Please contact JoAnn Brown at 207-664-5548 to purchase tickets.
If you have any questions, please contact JoAnn Brown, Philanthropy Office at 207-664-5548 or email@example.com