A range of orthopedic services are performed at Northern Light Mercy Hospital. Mercy’s operating
rooms, which overlook the Fore River, facilitate advanced and minimally invasive surgical treatments
in a safe and effective environment.
Our work to achieve the very best in patient outcomes and experience have earned us a number of national recognitions over the years:
Orthopedic Surgery Outcomes:
- THE JOINT COMMISSION: Northern Light Mercy Hospital has been accredited and certified for hip, knee, and spine surgery since 2012 with the Gold Seal of Approval for high quality care.
- U.S. NEWS AND WORLD REPORT: “High Performing: Hip and Knee Replacment"”
- NEWSWEEK: “World’s Best Hospital” list
- THE LEAPFROG FOUNDATION: “Hospital Safety Grade: A”
- HEALTHGRADES: Outstanding Patient Experience Award; America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic and Spine Surgery Award