Welcome Back to Healthcare
At Northern Light Health our focus is on our patient’s health and safety, and it is more important than ever because COVID-19 is present in our communities. At Northern Light Sebasticook Valley Hospital and our medical practices, we have been working on plans to restart services that have been slowed down or paused.
We are ready to welcome patients back to the hospital and our offices for care! We want to reassure patients that we are making our locations safe for you - from strict cleaning standards, to required face coverings, physical distancing efforts, and more. Please see the many ways in the graphic below.
The right care, in the right place
- Telehealth Services: While we are ready to see patients in person again, we recognize that some people may prefer care when possible on the phone or over secure video conferencing. Please ask if telehealth is right for you.
- Screening Before Entering All Facilities: For everyone’s safety, we will continue to screen patients upon arrival and restrict visitation.
- Screening Hotline: Our COVID-19 screening hotline remains active and anyone who has symptoms of COVID-19 should call 1-844-489-1822.
- Drive-Up COVID Testing: We continue to have one dedicated drive-up site for screening and testing possible COVID-19 patients at our Pittsfield Primary Care office, where patients are swabbed in their cars, not in the office. For certain surgeries/procedures, we may require COVID testing. Appointments are needed for COVID testing through the Screening Hotline (1-844-489-1822).
- Emergency Care: Our ER remains open 24/7 for emergency care.
- Patient Portal: Patients can use MyNorthernLightHealth any time to securely message their care team, ask for prescription refills, and view their medical record. Please ask us if you need a reminder about how to access the patient portal or sign-up.
It is our honor to make healthcare safely work for our community every day, but especially right now. If you need care, please call us now, do not wait. If you have an emergency, please call 911. If you need a primary care or specialty provider, please call our Provider Finder service at 487-5154 Monday-Friday, 8 am – 4 pm. We’re in this together.