Pulmonary rehabilitation is an outpatient program for people with chronic lung conditions who are symptomatic and find it hard to perform daily living activities. Program benefits include:
- Reduces the likelihood for readmission to the hospital
- Improves your health-related quality of life
- Reduces shortness of breath
- Improves your level of physical fitness
- Provides support in a fun, caring environment
Referrals to our Pulmonary Rehab program may be made by speaking with your primary care provider (PCP) or your pulmonologist.