We provide 24-hour on-site coverage to patients, with expertise in trauma surgery and surgical critical care, general elective surgery, and acute care surgery.
- Complex abdominal wall hernia repair
- Feeding access procedures, including open, endoscopic laparoscopic gastrostomy, and jejunostomy
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease surgery
- Gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Laparoscopic and robotic assisted surgery
- Maxillofacial surgery, including adult and pediatric facial trauma and elective oral surgery
- Minimally invasive endocrine surgery including adrenal, thyroid, and parathyroid surgery
- Minimally invasive hernia repair
- Oncologic surgery including thyroid, gastrointestinal, and soft tissue procedures
- Single and multiport laparoscopic surgery
- Surgical wound and burn care
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is a Level II Trauma Center verified by the Committee on Trauma of the American College of Surgeons’ Committee on Trauma (ACS-COT), and achievement recognizing Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center's dedication to providing optimal care for injured patients. Learn more about our Trauma Care program.