Ear, nose, and throat care covers a lot of ground. Don’t ignore that ringing in your ears or that dizzy spell.
Northern Light Mercy Ear, Nose, and Throat Care treats adult and pediatric patients with a wide variety of head and neck disorders. Our expertise in both surgical and non-surgical treatments give patients the most options for care, treatment, and return to being fully active again. In addition to our ENT service, we offer a tinnitus rehabilitation clinic, voice and swallowing therapies, and full balance disorder treatments.
Let us work with you to develop an accurate diagnosis and a treatment plan just for you.
Click here to review how we are making your safety our top priority.
- Head and neck surgery, including treatment of head and neck cancer patients
- Medical and surgical treatment of sinus diseases
- Medical and surgical treatment of all aspects of ear disease
- Diagnosis and treatment of snoring and sleep apnea
- Office examination of the larynx (voice box)
- Treatment of voice problems
- Tinnitus retraining therapy
- Full hearing amplification services (hearing aids)
- Treatment of smell and taste, throat, and swallowing disorders
- Audiologic evaluations