Northern Light Primary Care strives to provide excellent, compassionate primary healthcare services and cooperates with others to promote the well-being of the people of Maine. Our mission is to care for patients, families, communities, and one another.
Our providers, nurses, and medical assistants work as a team. Our clinical staff assists by gathering information about your health in advance and making sure you have the information you need after your visit to feel better.
Primary care services provided include:
Find a new primary care provider fast and easy with MatchMe
- Preventive care
- Same-day sick appointments
- Pediatric and well-child services
- Chronic disease management for conditions such as COPD, heart disease, asthma, gastrointestinal disorders, and diabetes
- Immunizations including flu shots
- Women’s health, from adolescence through post-menopause
[Error loading the WebPart 'ProviderFinderCarouselKyruus1' of type 'ProviderFinderCarouselKyruus']