Despite advances in modern medicine, heart disease is the number one killer in America. If you or a loved one have had a recent cardiac event or diagnosis, the best way to recuperate is through a rehabilitation program that combines monitored exercise and healthy lifestyle education programming. Northern Light Cardiac Rehabilitation can provide you with the support you need for a successful recovery and a life of healthy living.
People who attend rehab have:
- a 20-30% lower death rate than cardiac event survivors who didn’t participate in rehab
- a reduced rate of having a second, non-fatal heart attack
- reduced hospitalizations and use of medical resources
- reduced symptoms such as angina, shortness of breath, and fatigue
- increased exercise performance
- increased knowledge about cardiac disease and its management
- improved health related quality of life
Our cardiac rehab team of nurses, dieticians, and exercise physiologists are specially trained to work with cardiovascular patients. Heart monitors and frequent blood pressure checks help our staff to closely supervise you to assure your safety.
Learn first-hand from others how cardiac rehab may be able to help you: