If you are having surgery, go to Surgical Patient Reception
– It is located on the third floor of Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center, 489 State Street in Bangor.
If you are having an endoscopic procedure, such as a colonoscopy or EGD, go to Northern Light Endoscopy
- Once you arrive at the hospital, you may park your vehicle in the Webber Parking Lot and catch a ride to the Main Entrance with our free Park and Ride valet service.
- From the front door, proceed to the Penobscot Pavilion elevators in the main lobby. If you need assistance with directions or a wheelchair, please stop at the information desk just inside the Main Entrance.
- Take the elevator to Level 3 and follow the signs to Surgical Patient Reception. Our receptionist will welcome you and check you in. If you have any questions the day of your procedure, please call the reception desk at 207-275-0939.
- This is located on the third floor of the Kagan Parking Garage at 489 State Street in Bangor.
What else should I know about?
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, you are permitted to have ONE visitor accompany you to the hospital. That person must be 18 years or older, remain with you (or in the waiting room) for the duration of your visit, and must always keep a mask on (Northern Light Health will provide the mask). There is no eating in the waiting room. If you must east during your stay, you must go to the dining are on level 2.
- We do everything possible to keep your appointment time, but we sometimes it is necessary to make last-minute changes to surgical schedule. Please make sure we have up to date contact information so we can keep you informed of any changes. Thank you for your help in ensuring a positive experience!
- The Surgical Navigation Department is here to serve you as you prepare for surgery. Please call us if you have any questions.